Welcome to our website DogsCares.in here you get the best information related to dogs. In this article, we are share Knowledge on Kangal dog prices in India, prices in major cities, factors affecting, Interesting facts, the diet we hope you like this article.
You can also read these articles:
kangal dog price in India
Sivas is home to Kangal dogs, which are shepherds and livestock guardian dogs. Turkey did not have an official body for registering dog breeds, and this complicated situation makes it more difficult for anyone wishing to study Turkish dogs.
Dogs are mostly used as working animals for protection or hunting; there has never been a real tradition there of keeping pets.
Turkish dog breeders have long maintained their own unofficial standards for quality type, dependable temperament, and predictable behavior.
Dogs of this breed have large heads. The width of their heads accounts for 55% of their head lengths. A relatively slight dewlap is found at the base of the dog’s neck, which is connected to the coat.
With a straight uprising line from the base to a bend at the tip, the tail of the Kangal breed is straight. A solid tan color dominates the dog’s appearance, with a black snout and black ears.
Paws with a tan or white solid color have big circular or oblong shapes. Despite its thick coat, the dog is very energetic. Dogs are affected only by one hereditary disorder, Hip Dysplasia. In addition to costing more, medical treatment is done for ailments.
Price of Kangal dog in India
Depending on the breed, coat, color, and health of the dog, the Kongal Dog price in India ranges from Rs.65000 to Rs.70,000. In metropolitan areas and other places with high purchasing power, you may incur a higher price for the Kangal Dog
It will cost you less if you live in a city where the dog is easily available, but if you live away from the dog market, then you’ll have to import the dog, so the cost will be higher.
Hence, the location also influences the behavior of the dog. In addition, where you buy from affects the price since a puppy from puppy mills will not be of decent quality, while a Kangal from a professional breeder will be of good quality, but slightly more expensive. Heritage is also an important characteristic of a dog. Because of the dog’s marking on the covering and the color of the eyes, this breed is unique and expensive.
kangal dog puppy price in India in Major cities
- Kangal dog Price In Delhi: Kangal dog prices in Delhi range from 66,000 to 69,000 rupees.
- Kangal dog Price In Mumbai: It costs about 69,000 to 71,000 rupees to buy a Kangal dog in Mumbai.
- Kangal dog Price In Kerala: It costs 66,000 rupees to 67,000 rupees to buy a Kangal puppy in Kerala.
- Kangal dog Price In Bangalore: The Kangal puppy can be bought between Rs 66,000 and Rs 69,000 in Bangalore.
- Kangal dog Price In Chennai: In Chennai, you can purchase Kangal dogs for a price between 64,000 and 69,000 rupees.
- Kangal dog Price In Kolkata: Kangal puppies are priced between 66,000 to 69,000 rupees in Kolkata.
Factors affecting the price of kangal dog in India
We have mentioned below a few major factors which affect the cost of Kangal dogs in India but there are many other factors as well, which are certainly worth mentioning.
1. Location- This particular breed of dog is rare and it is not easy to find in many places in India. This undoubtedly affects the Kangal dog price in India. It is obvious that the price will be high due to the limited supply and the high demand.
2. Dog breeders- Some breeders attempt to sell puppies at a low price, but they turn out to be fake and don’t properly take care of the puppies. It is thus imperative that you confirm the health of the puppy and the breeder’s documentation before buying. You might be charged more by a registered breeder. Though the original Kangal breeder charges more, the quality of care they provide to the puppies makes it worth it.
3. Health- An authentic, healthy puppy will cost more than a sick puppy because its health affects the Kangal Dog price greatly.
Diet for Kangal dogs
Because they are large breeds, they require high-quality dog food that can be purchased in stores or made at home. Several nutrients are essential for a healthy life, including protein for strength, calcium for stiff bones and joints, and many others. Vegetables like carrots, broccoli, beans, etc., as well as meat, will provide adequate protein.
Adding more meat to the diet is a better choice than vegetables because meat provides more protein. In addition to raw meat, there needs to be a fixed amount. Make sure they don’t eat junk food. For fats, give meat, salmon, and tuna. Fat plays an important role in the growth and development of tissues, muscles, and cells.
Keep Kangal hydrated by giving him water. Anatolian Shepherds get different amounts of food depending on their height, age, and fitness level. There is a lot of food needed for this breed compared to smaller breeds. Three breakfasts and three dinners a day are sufficient for an adult Kangal dog.
The dog’s food amount has to be increased if it performs more activities. During their development, the puppy Kangal needs puppy food that is rich in protein and calcium.
Interesting facts about Kangal Dogs
- From the country, “Germany” comes the dangerous dog breed “Kangal”.
- Kangal Dog Metzgerhund was the German name of the dogs. In Germany, a town named Kangal Dog bears the same name.
- Among the Roman uses for them was to guard livestock, for example. From a predator, such as a cow, sheep, or goat.
- In the world, a Kangal Dog is an aggressive, large, muscular, and muscular breed of dog.
- It is always important to remain alert when dealing with strangers as they are active/agile.
- One of the world’s most popular and fearless dog breeds, they are the most confident and fearless of all dog breeds.
- Police and military personnel also use them.
- In the aftermath of World War II, superior obedience dogs became known as “Excellent Obedience Dogs” and were in high demand.
- Spanien, Italy, Israel, Portugal, France, and many other countries have banned these dogs.
- Dogs usually have a bite force of around 120 pounds, but Kangal Dog has more than that.
- Tenth in the list of the most intelligent dogs in the world is this dog. There is only one color option, black.
- Based on the rankings from the American Kennel Club (AKC), the Kangal Dog is ranked 8th.
- Dogs that are not trained may cause injury to their owners and other people.
- Typically, a dog lives eight to ten years.
In addition to appearing to be black with a mahogany color, the Kangal Dog may also be marked with dots or marks. On the eyes, on the cheeks, on the chest, on the tail, and on the feet, markings appear. The Kangal Dog has a big head size and is a medium to large-sized dog breed.
In terms of strength, the Kangal Dog has the strongest jaws. There is even more power in its jaws than the lions. Based on the average. A Kangal dog can reach a height of 61-69 cm (24-27 inches) and has an average weight of 15 pounds. This product weighs between 50 and 60 kilograms. We have four coat options for Kangal Dogs: Double Coat, Short Coat, Hard Coat, and Thick Court.
FAQ related to kangal dog price in India
Can I get a Kangal in America?
The dog population in Turkey includes many hybrid and purebred breeds. If you want to be sure that the dog you have is a Kangal Dog, you need to make sure that it is registered with the United Kennel Club, the only reputable U.S. registry that registers Kangal Dogs.
Is a Kangal a good pet?
The Kangal Dog makes an excellent guard dog, but they aren’t aggressive or vicious in the slightest. Kangal Dogs are known for being a peaceful and gentle breed, despite their enormous size, making them attractive as family pets.
Do Kangal dogs bark a lot?
Barking Kangal dogs are common. Roaring is also a characteristic of them. This is especially true at night when they hear coyotes. Two times a year, the undercoat sheds from a Kangal.
Is Kangal easy to train?
Kangal pups are generally easier to house train than dogs from other breeds. Several routines, some direction, and crate-training know-how are all that the owner needs to train the pup.
Is Kangal a friendly dog?
Known for its calmness, control, independence, strength, and protection, the Kangal Shepherd Dog is a breed of Afghani people. Kangal Dogs are friendly with visitors and children. They may be aloof to strangers, however.
Are Kangal dogs legal?
Therefore, these dogs aren’t common in the United States. Kangal pups cost anywhere between $2,000 and $4,000. Their rarity drives up their prices. How much do they cost? The law regarding these dogs may vary from state to state, even though they are legal in the US.
Follow us on Social Media
Thank you for reading Kangal dog price in India, price in a major city, factor affecting, Interesting facts, diet hope you found this article informational, if you found this article helpful then please share it with your colleagues.
There are links on this post that can be defined as “Affiliate links”. This means that we may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) if you purchase something through the links provided on this website.